Thursday, November 4, 2010

It was the BIGGEST party I have ever seen

Yep, I played hooky yesterday. Well, sure, just how often do the Giants win the World Series? G & I went to the Giants parade with (literally) about a million of my closest friends. I had no idea there were so many Giants tee-shirts and jerseys in the bay area, and they all showed up to see the parade and rally in front of City Hall. Their photos are better than mine, so see the link http://www.mercurynews.com/giants/ci_16516990?source=most_viewed It was the biggest crowd estimated to ever convene in downtown, and I believe it, because there was literally no more room left for more people to stand. It was a happy, smiling, friendly crowd, and everyone had a good time cheering and yelling. And there were a lot of champagne bottles on the street as we all cleared out. Happy, happy.

No comments: